COVID-19: PROTECTING YOUR HEALTH
WE CLEAN, WE CARE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
Dear Friend of The Garland and The Front Yard,
As you plan your visit to our hotel and restaurants, you may have questions about our efforts to address Coronavirus (COVID-19). While we do not foresee any issues during your visit, please be assured that we are taking this matter very seriously with the health and wellness of our guests and associates as our foremost concern. Every day, we closely monitor and analyze the developments and statements from local, national and international health agencies, and we are taking actions to comply with the directives based on facts and medical science.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and associates. So, while we always strive to maintain the highest standards when it comes to cleaning our hotels and restaurant, we are taking it even further by increasing the frequency of our cleanings and concentrating on high traffic areas.
Specifically we have implemented the following:
- We are ensuring employees follow procedural protocols of frequent hand washing, through regular communication, signage in key employee areas, and providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers.
- For our guests, we are posting hand-washing signage in public areas (e.g., bathrooms) and providing more hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our properties, in high visibility and high traffic areas. We are also increasing our reserves of hand sanitizers for use by our guests and employees.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in the guest rooms and public areas in our hotel, including meeting rooms, restaurant, bars, fitness center, public restrooms, and elevators.
- We are reinforcing training procedures with the support of our vendor-partner Ecolab, to ensure cleaning processes are routinely executed at the highest standards by our employees.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and to refrain from returning to work until they are free of symptoms.
- In accordance with all directives from the city and state, we have closed our fitness center, limited our gatherings to fewer than 50 people and are practicing social distancing.
- Our restaurant The Front Yard will only be open for takeout orders and in-room dining. Please call (818) 255-7285 to place your order.
We know how stressful this time is for everyone, and so we are committed to offering flexible booking and cancellation options for our leisure travelers. Any new or existing reservations for travel between now and April 30, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge including “Advance Purchase” bookings that are described as non-cancellable.
Our leadership team meets daily to monitor the situation, and we pledge to continue addressing this important matter with the utmost care, which will include staying in communication with our guests as we have updates to share.
Please stay safe and healthy, and we look forward to you visiting us soon.