COVID-19: PROTECTING YOUR HEALTH
WE CLEAN, WE CARE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
We are so excited to host you for an evening of social distancing under the sycamores! We have always taken pride in offering a neighborhood dining experience that is as comfortable and casual as an evening at an old friend’s home. In order to uphold that experience, we have made some modifications to our operation to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our team while addressing the COVID-19 pandemic. The Front Yard is in compliance of all state, county and city guidelines
What to expect from us:
-A safe, sanitized environment
-Mandatory daily temperature checks and health screening survey for all staff
-Service staff in face masks and shields
-Support staff in gloves, face masks, and shields
-All tables adequately distanced
-Modified restaurant entrance to prevent cross traffic with other guests.
-All menus will be single use and disposable
Our expectations of you:
-Complimentary self parking will be offered. There will be no valet service.
-Please call upon arrival. Stay in the vehicle until notified your table is ready with your entire party present
-Mandatory health questionnaire and temperature check on arrival
-Admission will not be permitted without a face mask
-Face mask worn at all times unless seated
-Children over the age of 2 will be subject to mask requirements, and all children must remain with a parent
-Food purchase is required for any orders of alcoholic beverages.
-Per LA County Guidelines, parties are limited to 6 persons or less. Parties cannot be combined and cannot be seated near each other if separate reservations are made.
-Per CDC Guidelines, socialization following service is discouraged.
-No cash payments. Credit card only.
-90 minutes maximum time limit
We ask that you choose to delay in dining with us if answer 'yes' to any of the following questions:
1) Have you had any signs or symptoms of a fever in the past 24 hours such as chills, sweats, felt "feverish" or had a temperature that is elevated for you/100.4F or greater?
2) Do you have any of the following symptoms?
· Persistent Cough
· Shortness of Breath/Chest Tightness/Difficulty Breathing
· Sore Throat
· Nasal Congestion/Runny Nose
· Body Aches
· Loss of Taste and/or Smell
3) Have you traveled internationally or outside of state in the last 14 days? Or, have you had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?
4) Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Please do not enter if you are ill or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19.