Welcome back to The Front Yard!
Thank you so much for your support! Our Thanksgiving To-Go is now SOLD OUT.
We are thankful for all of you!
We saved you a (sanitized) seat! Sit back and relax on our extended patio!
We are so excited to host you for an evening of social distancing under the sycamores! We have always taken pride in offering a neighborhood dining experience that is as comfortable and casual as an evening at an old friend’s home. In order to uphold that experience, we have made some modifications to our operation to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our team while addressing the COVID-19 pandemic. The Front Yard is in full compliance of all state, county and city guidelines.
What to expect from us:
- A safe, sanitized environment
- Mandatory daily temperature checks and health screening survey for all staff
- All service staff in face masks and shields
- All support staff in face masks, gloves, and shields
- All tables adequately distanced
- Modified restaurant entrance to prevent cross traffic with other guests.
- All menus will be single use and disposable
Our expectations of you:
- Complimentary self parking will be offered. There will be no valet service.
- Please call upon arrival. Stay in the vehicle until notified your table is ready with your entire party present. No joiners will be permitted once seated.
-Health questionnaire and temperature check upon entry
- Admission will not be permitted without a face mask
- Face mask is to be worn at all times unless seated
- Children over the age of 2 will be subject to mask requirements, and all children must remain with a parent
- Food purchase is required for any orders of alcoholic beverages.
- Per LA County Guidelines, parties are limited to 6 persons or less. Parties cannot be combined and cannot be seated near each other if separate reservations are made.
- Per CDC Guidelines, socialization following service is discouraged.
- No cash payments. Credit card only.
- 90 minutes maximum time limit during peak hours
Per LA County Guidelines, guests will be seated no later than 8:30PM. We appreciate your understanding in compliance with the 10:00PM curfew. After Wednesday, November 25th at 10PM, outdoor seating will be unavailable.