COVID-19: Protecting your Health
We are so excited to host you for an evening of social distancing under the sycamores! We have always taken pride in offering a neighborhood dining experience that is as comfortable and casual as an evening at an old friend’s home. In order to uphold that experience, we have made some modifications to our operation to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our team while addressing the COVID-19 pandemic. The Front Yard is in compliance of all state, county and city guidelines.
What to expect from us:
- A safe, sanitized environment
- Mandatory daily health screening survey for all staff
- All service and support staff in face masks
- All staff provided access to gloves, face masks, and shields
Our expectations of you:
- Unvaccinated individuals will still be required to wear a mask when they are not seated at their dining table.
- Guests who have received a COVID-19 vaccination may self-attest to their vaccination status and will not be required to wear a mask outdoors. All guests much wear a mask when moving throughout the indoor section of the restaurant and upon entry.
- Admission will not be permitted without a face mask
- Masks may be worn by any guest regardless of vaccination status, and will be worn by our service staff in compliance with current safety guidelines.